Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another month gone by

Hard to believe it's May 1st already.  Things continue to move forward with the renovations and this should be the last month to update the blog.  I'll need to figure out something else to blog about when this project is finished!


Yesterday (Monday), all 4 guys were here in the morning, but only Chris and Tony stayed the entire day.  More patching up of the walls was done in the morning, then Chris and Tony plastered the side and front walls of the master bedroom.
The front wall of the master bedroom is plastered
The side wall of the master bedroom and bathroom is plastered


Before long, the inside walls of the room where I was previously located will be cut out to allow access to the kitchen and also make the new living room much bigger.  So, Kari decided she would draw some graffiti on one of the walls before it is removed!
Kari's wall decorations


I carried over a few more things to the new rooms, but had to stop again to try and sort some of the boxes out to make even more room.  One box with papers from my radio desk had all sorts of old papers in it, including receipts from the first ham radio I bought in 1975.  So, I was able to throw a lot of it out and condense it by more than half.  The only way I'm going to keep both rooms neat will be to throw away a lot more stuff that I don't need.  Of course, the only reason I have all this stuff is because I need it.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment