Saturday, April 14, 2012

Family painting

Today was a family painting day.  I finished painting the top area of the stairway and the girls painted most of the living room.  They'll have to get back to it, tomorrow, but it looks like I'll have a rest day, for a change.


Swanee started tiling the radio room, around 11:30am, and has gotten most of the office done now, as well.  He'll be back tomorrow to grout the radio room, then move back into the office to finish the remaining tiles and grout in there, also.  He's already made a start on the lower stairs and, on Monday morning, I'll ask the guys to remove the staging in the stairway, so Swanee can complete the stairs during the day.


Once that's done, I can start moving my things out of the room I'm in now and free this space up for all the renovation work that still has to be done in here.  Transferring all this stuff to the new rooms is going to be a bit difficult because I want things done logically, so I don't get totally overwhelmed.  I'm sure it will work out okay.


I was hoping to get some pictures of the tiling work for today's post, but I'll just wait until the job is completed and I can get into the rooms comfortably.


Not a very interesting post today, but at least it's a progress report!  Things will pick up again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment