Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday morning update

As you've noticed, there were no posts over the weekend.  I moved stuff over to the new rooms from morning to evening and just had no energy left to leave even a short comment.  I got a lot done, though, but still have more to go.  I'll probably disconnect my computers and take this desk apart today, so may not have a post for tonight because the Internet line to the new location still has not been installed.


Saturday, Tony showed up for a couple hours in the morning to take down the form work from the master bedroom, but the other guys worked at the hospital.  This morning, all the guys are here and working out in the kitchen area, as well as the bathroom areas.


The jack hammering has been going for the past 2 hours, cutting out electrical access points in the walls, including the major one for the panel box.  Now, they are starting to build the walls for the bathroom and laundry room.


While that's going on, it's back to moving stuff for me.  The weather is nasty today, with strong winds and occasional showers.  Hopefully, I can move in between the rain drops and get more stuff out of this room.


If, by some miracle, I get the Internet line installed today, I'll be able to post to the blog tonight.  Otherwise, I'll get something posted when the line is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment